Re: WHY use '611' on a Cingular phone..?
- From: John Navas <spamfilter0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 16:51:19 GMT
[POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
In <7tqh02tc9s7cl9u8jgnv95ginlvge9sah8@xxxxxxx> on Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:31:34
-0500, 1234 <1234@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
But for all the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ involved, the folks should
be better trained. ...
Just the opposite -- thanks to cutthroat competition in cellular, costs are
slashed to the bone. Low price or great customer service -- which would you
rather have? Most of us vote for low price, and we then get what we pay for.
Best regards, SEE THE FAQ FOR CINGULAR WIRELESS AT
John Navas <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cingular_Wireless_FAQ>
- Prev by Date: Re: Hassle with Cingular Customer Service
- Next by Date: Re: Cingular charges too much
- Previous by thread: Re: WHY use '611' on a Cingular phone..?
- Next by thread: Cingular charges too much