Re: Experience with Cingulars new 3G/UMTS data service.
- From: John Navas <spamfilter0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:10:29 GMT
[POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
In <1134507169.106487.28770@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 13 Dec 2005
12:52:49 -0800, "jlp" <salmo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Thought I would pass along results of a few days experience.
>After +6 months of satisfactory service using the Nokia 6230 as a
>tethered (Bluetooth) modem (GPRS/EDGE) I decided to try the recently
>(to Portland, OR at least) rolled out 3G/UMTS data service. Besides
>being faster it is also cheaper ($59 vs. $79 for unlimited).
The price is actually the same -- you could have probably gotten the
promotional price on GPRS/EDGE by extending your contract.
Best regards, SEE THE FAQ FOR CINGULAR WIRELESS AT
John Navas <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cingular_Wireless_FAQ>
- Prev by Date: Re: Cingular vs T-Mobile for data
- Next by Date: Re: Why IS IT...
- Previous by thread: Re: Experience with Cingulars new 3G/UMTS data service.
- Next by thread: Re: Experience with Cingulars new 3G/UMTS data service.