Re: my AT&T experience...

...of course, as a prior ATT wireless customer for many years on TDMA I have been very satisfied with that service alas now gone for me. I do notice many of the ATT customer service people were formerly with ATT and are sometimes nicer. The would, in the past, refund anything you asked for. Some years back we had 2 Ericcson fones that were horrible. I don't remember the model numbers, but I was never, over the almost 1 year we had them, able to place a call successfully to the other one which my wife carried. I called ATT and their "customer advocate" somewhere in PA sent me out 2 new fones for free (different brand) and told me to throw the ones I had away. They also credited to my account the ENTIRE ANNUAL MONTHLY CHARGES for my wife's fone!! I swear, it's true. I also liked it when ATT wireless and internet and long distance all came on the same bill. Alas, the good old days are long gone...sigh!!

.