Re: SMS

And you recently Migrated from AT&T to Cingular also? What area? I had no idea when I migrated I would lose text messaging for over a month from my AT&T friends, but I can send to them fine, and send/receive from
Cingular with no problem...
John Navas wrote:

In <EQLkf.95273$JQ.1520@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Mon, 05 Dec 2005 00:28:20