Re: Motorola GSM phone opinions
- From: John Navas <spamfilter0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:25:52 GMT
[POSTED TO alt.cellular.cingular - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
In <uaioj1pg16kunkjcg4totr1ihbui3ov37i@xxxxxxx> on Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:07:42
-0700, Littleguy <Littleguy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:35:41 GMT, John Navas
>>In <1bdoj1d2mnfs5l5sl8tcb3s7t5aj7okbjc@xxxxxxx> on Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:45:05
>>-0700, Littleguy <Littleguy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>If your not interested in all the bells and whistles the V180 is a
>>>good workhorse. I had it for a time and gave it to my daughter and
>>>she's pleased with it.
>>><disclaimer----Everybody's performance will depend on where they use
>>>Some here will say that it's a low end product but keep in mind that
>>>not long ago, it was a top billing product. ...
>>Say what? With all due respect, the V180 has always been an entry-level
>If you want to show me a manufacture web page that would back that up,
>I'd be more than glad to read it.
That's a joke, right?
Best regards, HELP FOR CINGULAR GSM & SONY ERICSSON PHONES:
John Navas <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/#Cingular>
- Prev by Date: Nokia 6682 - Where did it go?
- Next by Date: Re: Nokia 6682 - Where did it go?
- Previous by thread: Re: Motorola GSM phone opinions
- Next by thread: Re: Motorola GSM phone opinions