Re: MEdia Net - Pay As You Go - Laptop Internet?

In <dhh8js$9k3$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:34:52 +0000 (UTC),
dold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>John Navas <spamfilter0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> dold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>>When did you first notice the text?
>
>> Just before I posted.
>
>30 minutes after I posted the text in alt.cellular.cingular?

1630 on Wed, 28 Sep 2005

>>>You regularly state that there is no prohibition against tethering.
>> There wasn't in the past.
>
>How often do you look?

Every few weeks.

>It would be handy to know when it actually changed. One might be
>grandfathered if there was a different version at the appropriate time.

I carefully archived the Service Agreement and details of my rate plan and
options at the time I started my contract.

>>>In looking again, I find many June 2005 forum postings, quoting the page.
>>><http://65.254.44.186/showthread.php?t=65210> is one of them.
>
>> I see nothing relevant there, part of VerizonWireless.HowardForums.com
>
>Oops. Dropped a digit when I did the copy. Thread 652106.
>http://65.254.44.186/showthread.php?t=652106&page=1&pp=1
>
>I see What purports to be text copied from the page, posted to a forum in
>June, that looks just like the text you copied from the page yesterday,
>which you suggest is new.

While that report might be true, even then it's possible that it wasn't
applicable (visible) to all subscribers and/or in all areas.

  • Re: Whats happening with CDP
    ... Google has not been processing their CDP feed for about a week. ... If you get questions like "what's Usenet" or I don't know how to do ... that, the answers are all in the forum postings, with links to my ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: MEdia Net - Pay As You Go - Laptop Internet?
    ... >>When did you first notice the text? ... >>You regularly state that there is no prohibition against tethering. ... >>In looking again, I find many June 2005 forum postings, quoting the page. ... Dropped a digit when I did the copy. ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)