Re: Disappointed with V551

In <dshnd11ne1tilmbv625muvcsbabs93ftv3@xxxxxxx> on Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:16:04
-0400, Mangus Pyke <manguspyke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>The 551 is kind of what I was considering to replace my V60 Color..
>
>Are these types of complaints about the 551 common?

No. The V551 is an excellent handset, arguably the best currently available
for Cingular.

  • Re: Theodore Adorno, a prophet of data systems design
    ... the newsgroup charter, and therefore you are a troll. ... You make a common mistake of the autodidact and that's content free ... >> You snip without reading passages which you then irresponsibly ... This is because Usenet is a rape culture in Susan ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: UseNet Advanced Search is back
    ... experienced UseNet users. ... complaints that the few remaining news providers have probably ... complaints will tend to land him in their spam bin. ... a tendency to call NSP admins that don't pay attention to his ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Mrs Baten steps up her game playing
    ... Real names aren't required for participation on usenet. ... came to the point he without the suit and just left. ... Who is attempting to 'screw' with jan or carole? ... complaints because she uses Google to post from. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Chronology of "The SRB has disbanded."
    ... one well meaning owner emailed me complaints every time I tried posting to SRB because he had configured his newsgroup servers to forward messages for moderated NGs to him. ... It took him a month or two to figure out that his complaints were misplaced (BTW, he was a computer-smart guy and just did not have a base of usenet users among his customers). ... I can see a lot of shortcomings with SRB moderation, and I am not willing to commit my time and talent to fix those problems, so that is another reason that I find my usenet entertainment on TRB, and not SRB. ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: (just like rwap you know have this section to click on! lucky u) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    ... changed subject due to usenet complaints ... mind you if i might complain about not only usenet but the entire internet ... has anyone got a spectrum pc emulator supported hardware list? ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)