Re: Disappointed with V551
- From: Mangus Pyke <manguspyke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:31:13 -0400
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:23:11 -0400, "Ted B." <noway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>They are common with just about all the Motorola branded handsets, other
>than the T720. But the T720 has other 'issues'. Motorola has been on a
>real roll, lately. (ha ha) Google the V600, if you want to know more.
>Short version: If you are considering Motorola anything, think Nokia
Ted, thanks for taking time to respond. This is very helpful.
I actually ditched Nokia after several years of faithful service (had
4 generations of improved devices) when their durability seemed to be
I've had nothing but excellent results with my Motorola V60 color, but
it sounds as though perhaps it's time to move back to Nokia. I don't
have the battery problems that people seem to have with Motorola, but
their feature set and menu format certainly leaves something to be
"Learning is a behavior that results from consequences."
- Prev by Date: Re: Disappointed with V551
- Next by Date: Re: Recommendations for Reliable Cingular Phone in Detroit area?
- Previous by thread: Re: Disappointed with V551
- Next by thread: Re: Disappointed with V551