Re: v551 Phonebook?s (was Re: Beginner v551 and email ?s)
- From: prc2u <prc2u@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:18:26 GMT
For SIM storage pick a name like Bill's Cell because it only holds a
name and number. The phone is capable of many more options like
multiple numbers, icon for mobile or business etc. Also depends on
model of phone but SIM has BASIC rolodex numbers.
On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:07:28 -0400, Norm <NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Thanks for all the tips. Appreciate.
>For those that use the SIM for saving their phonebook info, am I correct
>in understanding that you cannot entering multiple numbers for a contact
>and have them differentiated with an icon if you use the SIM? That is
>only possible if one uses the phone's memory?
>So for those who use the SIM as their memory, I gather one would use a
>descpriter in the contact's name (Joe at Work, Joe's Cell: for example)
>since you can't differentiate multiple numbers with an icon.
>Thanks for the help before I enter all my phonebook.
- Prev by Date: Re: Swap Sim Card between PDA Phone & PC Card?
- Next by Date: Re: GoPhone Fine Print
- Previous by thread: v551 Phonebook?s (was Re: Beginner v551 and email ?s)
- Next by thread: V551 Motorola blue tooth