Re: Cingular Sucks
- From: "BBB" <hotel@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 07:09:51 -0500
I did pay the price to replace it.
If you need a new phone or an accessory, don't waste your time going to
"Isaiah Beard" <sacredpoet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> BBB wrote:
>> That response is appropriate unless YOU need to buy a new phone, right?
> Generally if I break something from my own clumsiness, I accept that it's
> my responsibility to pay the price to replace it, or do without it. And if
> I know in advance that buying a new replacement phone is something I don't
> want to pony up ALL the cash for, then I get phone insurance.
> E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
> Transpose the c's and a's in my e-mail address to reply.
- Prev by Date: Re: Just my two cents worth!
- Next by Date: Re: Cingular Sucks
- Previous by thread: Re: Phone insurance (Was: Re: Cingular Sucks)
- Next by thread: Re: Cingular Sucks