Re: Disappointed with V551

I have two and they are great. I have had Nokia in the past and they were
ok but the V551 is much better. I also had the Smartphone from Motorola
which I liked the features but the phone sucked for poor volume, poor
reception, and reboots. V551 is highly recommended .

Tom

"Mike Cook" <mpcook@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "cougar" <replyingroup@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:38:50 GMT, "ABC" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> >"Jer" <gdunn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> the

> more

> happy

>> >chalk up two more happy customers
>> >

>> Chalk up another one!
>>
> And one more (although I would prefer IR instead of BT).

  • Re: Favourite phone?
    ... a good job at being a phone unlike my MDA Compact (AKA iMate Jam) which ... Poor phone, poor PDA, good email and webbrowser. ... New Nokia E50 and E60 look promising. ... Your other option is to get the most valuable phone you can and eBay ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Free Space Monster (episode 2)
    ... Jolly Roger wrote: ... them, but I agree, he has some saving graces... ... Chalk it up to the fact that I grew up poor in the mean city streets of ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Favourite phone?
    ... Poor phone, poor PDA, good email and webbrowser. ... New Nokia E50 and E60 look promising. ... Your other option is to get the most valuable phone you can and eBay ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Mobile phone with "Electronic Paper" screen?
    ... even though it is aimed at basic users it was a poor ... handset indeed. ... Nokia 1100, the only phone that comes with a horses head in your bed ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Re: Waking the Dead last night (and tonight)
    ... Chalk one up to poor ... research (by a twenty-something for whom music and fashion started ... with Robbie Williams no doubt). ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)