(OT) A decent interview on a comedy show?

Marco Rubio & John Stewart.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/

Definately someone to keep an *ear* on. It's a shame that he will be
outcast amongst the elite *vote only* motivated but I think his level of
nuetrality & *honesty* is what people want now, they are getting tired
of the games.

I mean it's a shame that people do rely on these comedy shows & think
it's real news but I agree that this was a good segment.

  • Re: (OT) A decent interview on a comedy show?
    ... outcast amongst the elite *vote only* motivated but I think his level of ... I mean it's a shame that people do rely on these comedy shows & think ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: (OT) A decent interview on a comedy show?
    ... Marco Rubio & John Stewart. ... outcast amongst the elite *vote only* motivated but I think his level of ... I mean it's a shame that people do rely on these comedy shows & think ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Merry Christmas, Senator Al Franken
    ... shame. ... I mean Bush had a solid lead in Florida and just held ... It's called the people's vote being counted. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Wynn cleaning house
    ... is a 6 year commitment to vapid stupidity. ... Shame you can't vote in DE, ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: OT; Patriot Act Made Me a Felon!
    ... It's a shame you had to go to such lengths -- and ... girls" have been in the face of their unwanted publicity. ... Vote for me to be a Finesse hair model! ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)