(OT) Young immigrants who meet requirements..........?
- From: ByTor <ByTor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 09:29:39 -0400
"Under the new policy, people younger than 30 who came to the United
States before the age of 16, pose no criminal or security threat, and
were successful students or served in the military can get a two-year
deferral from deportation, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano
I'm not saying whether I agree or disagree with this issue & I really do
agree with Rubio's take on it, but I do take offense though at the
*tactic* used by Obama & think it to be tasteless but my question is
How is it that one of the requirements is "or served in the military?"
Is that possible not being an actual citizen?
- Prev by Date: Re: (OT) WOW, a senator telling the truth?
- Next by Date: Re: (OT) Young immigrants who meet requirements..........?
- Previous by thread: (OT) WOW, a senator telling the truth?
- Next by thread: Re: (OT) Young immigrants who meet requirements..........?