(OT) Young immigrants who meet requirements..........?

"Under the new policy, people younger than 30 who came to the United
States before the age of 16, pose no criminal or security threat, and
were successful students or served in the military can get a two-year
deferral from deportation, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano
said."

I'm not saying whether I agree or disagree with this issue & I really do
agree with Rubio's take on it, but I do take offense though at the
*tactic* used by Obama & think it to be tasteless but my question is
this........

How is it that one of the requirements is "or served in the military?"

Is that possible not being an actual citizen?

  • Re: Best Chessmen Ever
    ... Potentially Damaging Content. ... Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources ...
    (rec.games.chess.misc)
  • Re: Best Chessmen Ever
    ... Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources ... or private information, and are blocked by your organization. ...
    (rec.games.chess.misc)
  • Re: Why Worry? NBC
    ... Two Saudi men accused of boarding a school bus full of students were ... released from jail Tuesday after federal officials determined they ... don't pose a security threat. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Installing older version
    ... Windows Messenger. ... Doesn't this pose a possible security threat? ... have to first uninstall ver. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)