{BS} Almost four years later, it's STILL Bush's fault

OMFG! Obungler said yesterday that it was like "sitting down with someone
having a steak dinner as he gets up and leaves".

Won't this guy take ANY responsibility?!?! WTF??? He must be Goeroge
Washington, Abraham Lincoln and FDR all rolled into on magnificent, "I can
do NO wrong" President!

I suggest we make him President for Life,since he has done absolutely
NOTHING wrong, both in his eyes and the eyes of the main-stream media.
And, since he is the Chosen one, he may never die, so we can live under
his splenditutdes for 1,000 years!

Of course, he has made NO MENTION WHATSOEVER of the 3 steak dinners he
ordered up since...

.