Oh sure why not...
- From: Michael <mrdarrett@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:31:40 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah I know this is a Toyota newsgroup, but yesterday evening after I
had just finished mowing the lawn, one of the neighbors (who is a
manager at Hertz and gets his pick of any car to drive home) commented
that his Chevy... Cruze, I think?... gets 40 miles per gallon. Not
diesel, not hybrid, but still gets 40+. That's what the onboard
computer says, of course... he hasn't done a total miles divided by
total fillup gallons calculation. Car didn't look too bad, either.
At first I thought it was a BMW, but then when I looked more closely
sure enough it's a Chevy.
Any thoughts on this? Any other cars which get 40 mpg? Besides
hybrids and diesels...
- Prev by Date: Re: Damn...
- Next by Date: Re: Damn...
- Previous by thread: Damn...
- Next by thread: Re: Oh sure why not...