Re: OT - More Fed insanity

On Jan 10, 5:00 pm, Conscience <obama...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/10/business/energy-environment/compani...
--

"The Taliban, per se, is not our enemy." --Joe Biden, Dec. 2011

"Don’t say I’m out of touch
With this rampant chaos - your reality
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
The nightmare I built my own world to escape"

- Evanescence, "Imaginary"

  • Re: Bsh Administration Policies Do Not Promote Economic Growth
    ... no it's built on a bunch of lies specifically designed to fool feeble minded ... dumb hillbillies give new meaning to the term dickheads ... worked to improve the health of the economy. ... record pace and the best part of it is IT'S NOT BUILT ON A FALSE TECH ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Weekend B.O. Iron Man sequel #1 with 133 million
    ... Freddy had a Nightmare On Hollywood Blvd. ... Somehow, though, I doubt that NIGHTMARE *was* built for a short ... was a by the numbers remake. ... have a built in audience that's going to go regardless and they got ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Scriptures for Jews #2
    ... doctrine, built upon lies, sustained by cruelty, and destined to end in fire ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: For the Rover 75 idiots.
    ... You've told lies about my willingness to ... If you can find a single post of mine where I have ever claimed that the Rover 75 is the best car ever built then I will eat my hat. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: NBC Continues Their Liberal Bias!
    ... Vieira declared that the "entire pretext for war" ... "built on lies" and she marched in an anti-war protest. ...
    (alt.politics)