Re: avalon Brake Inspection[s]

"Conscience" <obama.is@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:jeffrm$g6k$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2012-01-09 11:13:41 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@xxxxxxxxx> said:

I have to say, in the grand scheme of things, the BMWs I have owned demonstrate excellent engineering and design.

I agree. We had an '02 E39 that only needed an alternater replacement during warranty. Sold her with a trouble-free 65K+ miles on her to get the convertible.

You've almost worn that convertible out. You should send it to California, where it can retire peacefully along the Pacific Coast Highway, enjoying the sun in San Diego.

I'll take care of it for you, and you don't even have to pay me.

  • Re: Liesurepro.com question
    ... I've ordered over $6K worth of dive gear from ... They got totally irate and told me that LP sold ... warranty on the regulators, BCDs and computers and picked up LP's ... the gear sold by LP was bought from other dive shops. ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: 1520 laptop
    ... that some recently sold on ebay at this price. ... warranty service can be claimed. ... I can purchase the following for $400.00. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Crucial refurb SSD sale
    ... because of the reduced warranty. ... purpose sold by saying "Well, it was cheap, what do you expect?". ... since this was sold at a cheaper price because it ... sold as an SSD it should be expected to perform as an SSD, ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Standard Mac Warranty?
    ... hard to find the fine print to the standard warranty. ... Presuming that the product is sold from a certified Apple reseller store ... If it is stationary systems, the warranty is only valid in the country, where the product is bought. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Meaning of OEM
    ... Some packaging even will say "OEM - not to be sold to end ... warranty of any kind. ... consumer buys something from a business then all of the consumer ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)