Re: avalon Brake Inspection[s]

"Conscience" <obama.is@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:jeffrm$g6k$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2012-01-09 11:13:41 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@xxxxxxxxx> said:

I have to say, in the grand scheme of things, the BMWs I have owned demonstrate excellent engineering and design.

I agree. We had an '02 E39 that only needed an alternater replacement during warranty. Sold her with a trouble-free 65K+ miles on her to get the convertible.

You've almost worn that convertible out. You should send it to California, where it can retire peacefully along the Pacific Coast Highway, enjoying the sun in San Diego.

I'll take care of it for you, and you don't even have to pay me.

.