Re: OT - But the TEA party is dangerous

"dbu''" wrote in message news:mIKdnT3Kn8RAjSLTnZ2dnUVZ5sOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In article <9i7jl8Fh2jU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Ed S." <edspyhill09@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree - the Penn State demonstrators should have been clubbed and
arrested.

Oh? What were they demonstrating for? Why are you so violent,
clubbing?? eddie?
--

Once again you are not up on the news. OWS people got clubbed and had nightsticks jammed into their guts by police, while nothing was done to Penn State students who rioted over some dumbass football coach who covered up a child molester's 15 years of molestations. I really wish you would find other news outlets other than Fox.

  • Re: Ive got it !
    ... "Parrotfish" wrote ... So why, when I mentioned this to Mum today, she said "Oh no - was on the ... news last night - I don't get it til October" ... You're going clubbing?? ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: The Village Shop
    ... I'm glad the news was good rather than otherwise and that the McTs ... haven't been responsible for serving Sausages a la Eddie! ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Ive got it !
    ... "Parrotfish" wrote ... So why, when I mentioned this to Mum today, she said "Oh no - was on the ... news last night - I don't get it til October" ... You're going clubbing?? ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: How did you find out about Eddies death?
    ... > I worked all day so I was away from the news and the computer. ... > friend, who lives in Lakeville, MN, left a message on my phone telling ... > Adios, Eddie. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)