Re: {OT:} How Herman Cain won the Florida straw poll

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:19:22 -0400, Ed S. wrote:

"hachiroku" <haciroku@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 11:10:10 -0400, ByTor wrote:

In article <9e8sqcFdlbU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, edspyhill01@xxxxxxxxx
says...

The voters thought they were voting for their favorite hemorrhoid cream
or
anti-itch cream. benzocaine, lidocaine, nupercainal...

And you say this because?

Without *actual* research on Cain I'm not sure I can draw any
conclusions yet. While I'm not to comfortable with the idea of him not
having experience in the *political* arena, sounds familiar don't it, I
wouldn't write him off just yet. If one goes by that observation alone
than he has the biggest qualification Obama had, and I don't think, any
actual thinking person, really wants more of that or can be fooled by it
again.

We don't need yet another non-experienced person in the White House. But
than again the message seems to be clear, people are *tired* of the
establishment & these career politicians. But the crux is we want
someone with experience but yet not someone *WITH* experience in, as
Cain says, more of the same. I would definately keep an eye on this man
and I sure hope people aren't reacting to him *emotionally* and actually
*researching* before they spew judgement. They are already calling him
the "none of the above" vote. Reminds me of a very funny movie with
Richard Pryor, Brewsters Millions.......;0)

Must have something to do with Cain having Real World experience and not
just being an Idealogue....

Corporations are antithetical to democratic institutions. "My way or the
highway" doesn't work in democracies.

Yeah. Just ask Obama.

  • Re: {OT:} How Herman Cain won the Florida straw poll
    ... than he has the biggest qualification Obama had, and I don't think, any ... establishment & these career politicians. ... Cain says, more of the same. ... highway" doesn't work in democracies. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: {OT:} How Herman Cain won the Florida straw poll
    ... Cain says, more of the same. ... and I sure hope people aren't reacting to him *emotionally* and actually ... Corporations are antithetical to democratic institutions. ... are mostly fox news clips. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: {OT:} How Herman Cain won the Florida straw poll
    ... benzocaine, lidocaine, nupercainal... ... Without *actual* research on Cain I'm not sure I can draw any ... establishment & these career politicians. ... Cain says, more of the same. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)