Re: {OT:} If I were still a republican I'd be backing...

"NM5K" <none@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:j4qq91$o6p$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 9/13/2011 3:49 PM, Ed S. wrote:
Amazingly, Rick Perry! He seems to have infinitely more philosophical
depth then the rest of the others combined. We may actually have a real,
old-fashioned compassionate conservative in our midst.

Trust me, he is a weasel. But so is Romney.
They are like dumb and dumber..
But...Either one beats the current userper in chief by a huge margin.
Hell, *ANY* of the current candidates beats the current resident of
the oval orifice.
Hell, even Hillary Clinton would be a vast improvement..
Shiite.. did I actually say that.. :/
It must be true if I did. I never lie.

She was my first choice back in 2008. If she were to primary Obama I would back her.

  • Re: FUCKING MUSLIM SCUMBAGS UP TO THEIR USUAL TRICKS
    ... Some are...but you sure as hell aren't one of them. ... "Do I have to dumb down every point I make just for your benefit?" ... "Are you mad because I deconstructed your ridiculous grammar school ... "What kind of ignorant pig are you?" ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: OMG! 9/11 Attack on the Pentagon Bldg!
    ... there would be some evidence to that effect in the ... >> would have been a Jason. ... It's dumb as hell, ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Dumb MZ questions
    ... Now some dumb questions.... ... How the hell does the ignition switch on the headlight work...IE ... Finally really dumb question...wher the hell doe sthe ignition key ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: McCain Says: "In The 21st Century Nations Dont Invade Other Nations"
    ... straight face, repeating crap like that? ... their voters are dumber than they are ... look at his history, 5th from the bottom at the Naval Academy, hell ...
    (soc.retirement)