Re: {BS} Maxine Waters is an idiot

"hachiroku" <haciroku@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4e65047f$0$19691$c3e8da3$c8b7d2e6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 12:53:54 -0400, Ed S. wrote:

"hachiroku" <haciroku@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
First, she laments the schools in this country, then hints we need to
throw more money at them.

The tuition for a private school in New England is ~$25,000 per year, per
student.

New Jersey spends $45,000 per year per student.

I don't htink money is the issue.

The issue is, thanks to people like Waters, the students are running the
classrooms and the teachers are powerless to do anything about it.

Waters' next brilliant idea is to thrust $1T into the economy.

All fine and well if the money is staying here, the problem is a good
chunk of it will end up in China.

How do people like this keep getting elected?

They represent poor people.

We'll all be poor with idiots like this around.

Yes, whether the money goes to the jobless & poor, or to multinational corporations, or hedge fund managers, WE will suffer the most.

  • Re: Consequences.
    ... that one of the schools made it clear that if a student accepted some ... the school would provide the money needed ... schools we visited, with the exception of Stanford, were elite liberal ... They don't care why the sky is blue, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Getting a sleeve done.
    ... Excuse my ignorance whats that? ... Maybe an art professor would be able to recommend a student for you to ... What does that mean to do the work gratis? ... skimp on the research or the money spent in attaining your goal. ...
    (rec.arts.bodyart)
  • Re: Cremation vs Burial
    ... anatomy labs that every first year medical student takes for several ... were 4 students for every cadaver, and while that is considered ok, ... won't pay immediately. ... so many people fight about money, even though money is less important ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Looks like the GOP just alienated another ~10% of the population
    ... to pursue scholarship money and comply with diversity mandates has not ... That's the student and their parents. ... I know when I was in college, ... federal money providing demand for college education where none would ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: {BS} Maxine Waters is an idiot
    ... New Jersey spends $45,000 per year per student. ... I don't htink money is the issue. ... Waters' next brilliant idea is to thrust $1T into the economy. ... We'll all be poor with idiots like this around. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)