Re: OT - GE/Immelt screw Boeing

"Conscience" <obama.is@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:j32tma$5qd$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2011-08-24 05:26:15 +0000, "Sharx3335" <sharx335@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

"NotMe" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:j320u8$9s8$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Conscience" <obama.is@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:j31mcd$pbh$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here's the story:

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/ge-all-in-on-aviation-deal-with-china/2011/07/17/gIQAgPmTXJ_story.html>

Enjoy,
you

Dem Sheep.

Corporate America does the deal and it's Dem Sheep?

The Brits sold the Russians jet engines which they reverse engineered and used to power Migs in the Korean war.

Khrushchev said (and I paraphrase) 'we will bury you with shovels you provide.'

Apple builds iPods in China and you can buy knock offs today.

If the Apple crap wasn't so over priced, there wouldn't be so many knock offs.

Apple being overpriced is a myth.

Google it.

--

I plan to switch over to Apple in the near future. Their's is a real operating system, linux, with a powerful, well-thoughtout GUI interface.

  • Re: OT - GE/Immelt screw Boeing
    ... Corporate America does the deal and it's Dem Sheep? ... The Brits sold the Russians jet engines which they reverse ... Apple builds iPods in China and you can buy knock offs today. ... Some guy posing as Jobs, ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: OT - GE/Immelt screw Boeing
    ... Corporate America does the deal and it's Dem Sheep? ... The Brits sold the Russians jet engines which they reverse ... Apple builds iPods in China and you can buy knock offs today. ... Did you ever see the SNL skit about the "iShelf"? ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: OT - GE/Immelt screw Boeing
    ... The Brits sold the Russians jet engines which they reverse engineered and used to power Migs in the Korean war. ... If the Apple crap wasn't so over priced, there wouldn't be so many knock offs. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)