Re: OT - GE/Immelt screw Boeing
- From: "Ed S." <edspyhill01@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:20:30 -0400
"Conscience" <obama.is@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:j32tma$5qd$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2011-08-24 05:26:15 +0000, "Sharx3335" <sharx335@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
"NotMe" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:j320u8$9s8$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Conscience" <obama.is@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:j31mcd$pbh$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Corporate America does the deal and it's Dem Sheep?
The Brits sold the Russians jet engines which they reverse engineered and used to power Migs in the Korean war.
Khrushchev said (and I paraphrase) 'we will bury you with shovels you provide.'
Apple builds iPods in China and you can buy knock offs today.
If the Apple crap wasn't so over priced, there wouldn't be so many knock offs.
Apple being overpriced is a myth.
I plan to switch over to Apple in the near future. Their's is a real operating system, linux, with a powerful, well-thoughtout GUI interface.
- Prev by Date: Re: Having the Elderly Ride Bikes is a Good Idea
- Next by Date: Re: OT - GE/Immelt screw Boeing
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - GE/Immelt screw Boeing
- Next by thread: Re: OT - GE/Immelt screw Boeing