Re: OT: GOP all out of ideas again...

"Hachiroku" <Trueno@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4e4db7c8$0$32741$c3e8da3$9b4ff22a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:01:18 -0400, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

...so they're taking pot shots at the EPA. Heh. :-) What losers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/18/us/politics/18epa.html?src=recg

And, no, I didn't read the article. The picture set the tone so I'm not
going to waste my time on drivel.

Luckily, the truth continues to exist regardless of what you care to read.
Here's Rick Perry suggesting a moratorium on ALL REGULATIONS. What a twit.
You'll vote for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL_HRH8DyqE

Here's the lunatic Bachmann, from a source that's acceptable to you:

"And I guarantee you the (Environmental Protection Agency) will have doors
locked and lights turned off and they will only be about conservation,"

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011108070316

Oh wait...I forgot - you do not read. Nobody in your family puts much stock
in reading.

  • Re: OT: GOP all out of ideas again...
    ... The picture set the tone so I'm not ... going to waste my time on drivel. ... the truth continues to exist regardless of what you care to ... Obama's a total complete waste, ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: OT: GOP all out of ideas again...
    ... The picture set the tone so I'm not ... going to waste my time on drivel. ... the truth continues to exist regardless of what you care to read. ... Obama's a total complete waste, ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: OT: GOP all out of ideas again...
    ... The picture set the tone so I'm not ... going to waste my time on drivel. ... the truth continues to exist regardless of what you care to read. ... Obama's a total complete waste, ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: OT: GOP all out of ideas again...
    ... The picture set the tone so I'm not ... going to waste my time on drivel. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Is Beldin an idiot? - vote here
    ... I'm basically someone more interested in getting at the truth. ... Dutch, how many times have I got to say this? ... How much effort do we waste retraining the next generation? ... And forget immortality, OK? ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)