Re: OT: GOP all out of ideas again...
- From: "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:16:48 -0400
"Hachiroku" <Trueno@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:01:18 -0400, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
...so they're taking pot shots at the EPA. Heh. :-) What losers.
And, no, I didn't read the article. The picture set the tone so I'm not
going to waste my time on drivel.
Luckily, the truth continues to exist regardless of what you care to read.
Here's Rick Perry suggesting a moratorium on ALL REGULATIONS. What a twit.
You'll vote for him.
Here's the lunatic Bachmann, from a source that's acceptable to you:
"And I guarantee you the (Environmental Protection Agency) will have doors
locked and lights turned off and they will only be about conservation,"
Oh wait...I forgot - you do not read. Nobody in your family puts much stock
- Prev by Date: Re: Stop Coddling the Super-Rich
- Next by Date: Re: OT: GOP all out of ideas again...
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: GOP all out of ideas again...
- Next by thread: Re: OT: GOP all out of ideas again...