Re: OT - The powerless WH resident

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 18:37:18 -0700, Conscience wrote:

Even the WashPost gets it. This is a man who's disintegrating before
our eyes with every public appearance. Never have I seen such a blob
of jelly think himself the nation's leader.

“No matter what some agency may say, we’ve always been and always will
be a AAA country,” Obama said, as if comforting a child who had been
teased by the class bully.

In the White House briefing room after Obama’s statement, the press
corps grilled Jay Carney about the lack of fire in the belly.

“I think we’re getting a drumbeat here,” Carney said. “The press corps
is leading here — always appreciated.”
At least somebody is.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-most-powerful-man-on-earth/2011/08/08/gIQA49w72I_print.html

ROFL:

A familiar air of indecision preceded President Obama’s pep talk to the nation.

The first draft of his schedule for Monday contained no plans to comment
on the downgrading of the U.S. credit rating by Standard & Poor’s. Then
the White House announced that he would speak at 1 p.m. A second update
changed that to 1:30. At 1:52, Obama walked into the State Dining Room to
read his statement. Judging from the market reaction, he should have stuck
with his original instinct.

Hmmm..."every time he opens his mouth, the market drops"....

Pretty bad when the Post starts seeing the Emperor's New Clothes...

.