Re: (OT) Billionaire Soros Trying To Stack the Courts
- From: "Ed S." <edspyhill01@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 23:29:51 -0400
"dbu," <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ZJednT2tB6xCnZTTnZ2dnUVZ_tadnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <96saroFugnU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Ed S." <edspyhill01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"dbu," <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Criminal activity. Perhaps the Rico act plays here. U.S. v. Soros.
> -- >
Earth to deebs. The Surpeme Court and most lower courts already stacked
with right wing activist judges.
They were not with private money. They were put there just as the dim
administration put their picks there. Soros is a third party, buying
the courts. That is criminal. You should read up on this a little
more rather than just looking at the headlines.
What the hell does "not with private money" mean? The 5 right wing activist judges on the Supreme Court are owned by Wall Street. You can't get no more "private" than that. Clarence Thomas should be impeached.
"The bible shows how to go to heaven, not how the heavens go." Galileo
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - The "Terrorist" in a diaper
- Next by Date: Re: (OT) Billionaire Soros Trying To Stack the Courts
- Previous by thread: Re: (OT) Billionaire Soros Trying To Stack the Courts
- Next by thread: Re: (OT) Billionaire Soros Trying To Stack the Courts