Re: (OT) Fox News Poll says...

"Charles Grozny" <n5hsr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:arCdnftf4fiGmSfQnZ2dnUVZ_hydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ipcv86$pfs$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:h0nup.55976$yp3.31125@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.....everyone in their audience can count as high as potato. What a
surprise.

That's funny. Fox News has more viewers than other cable news programs,
combined. If Fox viewers can count as high as a potato, where does that
leave the combined viewership of the other cable news outlets?

You have no idea what you're talking about or about what you are saying.

Did Joe ever? I'm still holding to my theory that since he lives in
Rochester, they must have developed his mind using the K-14 Kodachrome
process. Bleached out his mind and injected all the pretty colors. . . .
Can't be E-6, too much red in the sky in his world.

Charles Grozny

Oooooh....Charlie knows all about photography. But he can't get a date with
a woman unless it's the cardboard kind he stole from a liquor store.

.