Re: (OT) Grandma got Molested at the Airport
- From: dr_jeff <utz@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 08:56:35 -0800
On 12/26/10 8:42 AM, Conscience wrote:
On 2010-12-26 03:19:56 -0800, Fat Dumb & Happy <"Fat Dumb &
Cute but also true. My 80+ year old mom has an old friend who travels
or did travel a lot, she said she will quit traveling after getting
groped at the airport on her last trip. The terrorists win again.
They're worried about grandma having C-4 or Semtex tucked into the rails
of her walker, while the real holes go unplugged.
For his trouble in exposing the joke called TSA, this pilot received a
Gestapo visit to his home to confiscate his handgun. Welcome to
Is this Obama's fault? This is a lot of people's faults (and, yes, as CiC, Obama bears some responsibility for this state of insecurity). However, the TSA was set up under Bush. And, I think the pilot is dead on that the insecurity system at the airports is ineffective.
- Prev by Date: Re: More Americans without health insurance
- Next by Date: Re: What does it cost to rebuild an engine usually?
- Previous by thread: Re: (OT) Grandma got Molested at the Airport
- Next by thread: Re: (OT) Grandma got Molested at the Airport