Re: "War On Drugs" an admitted failure -- Wikileaks

On Dec 5, 12:43 pm, fr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( d1r7yh199y) wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/04/world/americas/04wikileaks-mexico.h...

Parts of Mexico are being taken over by narcotics organized crime
syndicates and while the United States hands third world shitholes
American tax-payer dollars to fight their "war on drugs," the United
States' legitimate drug companies fight against the legalization
efforts here in the United States that would end 90% of these criminal
drug cartels.

Once again WikiLeaks provides undeniable evidence that the United
States government is knowingly and deliberatly engaged in treason
against America for the benefit of their wealthy corporate masters.

The problem is the Christian agenda doesn't include neither the
defense of democracy (Wikileaks) nor the drain of money and personnel
involved in fighting an unwinnable war. Presumably 80% of the voters
are dumb Christians.

http://webspawner.com/users/FARTFORPEACE

  • Re: OT: Winston Churchill, June 4, 1940
    ... >> "We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we ... > If Mr Hitler hadn't been stupid enough to declare war on the USA ... Hitler wasn't going to stop at anything less than the complete wiping out of what he considered to be genetic inferiors, like those Jews whom he believed were running America. ... Hitler's so-called "Second Book" makes it clear that he didn't intend to allow the United States to exist as an independent superpower, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: OT--What a nice early Christmas present: Bush back up to 48% approval rating
    ... >> Middle East that are capable of launching an attack against the United ... >> clandestine war against the United States. ... >> Fight them now, so that we don't have to fight them later. ... of the terror training, hatred, and money that is exported from the Middle ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: OT--What a nice early Christmas present: Bush back up to 48% approval rating
    ... >>> these maniac Islamic fundamentalists. ... > Middle East that are capable of launching an attack against the United ... > clandestine war against the United States. ... > Fight them now, so that we don't have to fight them later. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: OT--What a nice early Christmas present: Bush back up to 48% approval rating
    ... >>> these maniac Islamic fundamentalists. ... > Middle East that are capable of launching an attack against the United ... > clandestine war against the United States. ... > Fight them now, so that we don't have to fight them later. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: House Members Look to Ban Bilingual Ballots
    ... are the citizens of the United States, some of them got that honor by ... passing a series of test that the Government of the United States says you ... "choice" they made not to be able to read the english language well enough ... "If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without ...
    (soc.retirement)