Re: OT - Leno nails it...again
- From: Hachiroku ハチロク <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 23:00:17 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:24:33 -0400, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Mark" <bogusmailmark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Aug 18, 12:45 pm, Conscience <nob...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"The White House is defending President Obama's sports activities over
the past week, saying that everyone needs leisure time. Thanks to these
economic policies, 9.5 percent of Americans have all the leisure time
they need." --comedian Jay Leno
"One of the many complexities that complicate the task I've undertaken
is complexity." -- Al Gore
How many of those 9.5% can afford 40+ rounds of golf in 18 months?
He's an embarrassment to the office, those who voted for him should
volunteer to be horsewhipped.
Some day, maybe you'll have a job which brings enough pressure that you'll
**NEED** to unwind. Until then, keep flippin' those burgers.
Well, when Bush took a vacation to his house in Texas, which was almost as
well equipped as the WH, people let out a cry he was ignoring America.
Obungler takes three vacations in one summer, and it's "the poor guy needs
- Prev by Date: Like he says:
- Next by Date: Re: OT - Leno nails it...again
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - Leno nails it...again
- Next by thread: Re: OT - Leno nails it...again