Re: Could UA be related to cellphones?

"Hachiroku" <Trueno@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:hndj7k$hvp$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:23:39 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"Hachiroku" <Trueno@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 01:54:11 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

It all comes down to what you can handle. Talking on the phone is no
different from talking to a passenger in the car. You can talk to
people sitting in the driver's seat, right? (I'm not being a wise ass
here, it's a rhetorical question.)

There's a huge difference between the person on the phone and the
person in the seat next to you. If you can't comprehend the
difference....

Talking on the phone is not a lot different from listening to the
radio. I can't comprehend how people make it out to be so difficult.

Actually, it's completely different and all valid research backs this
up.

I had actually gone to shut the computer off when I decided to add this.

I shouldn't be talking up how easy it is to be talking while driving,
because some people just might not to be able to get the hang of it.
You're all right. People should not be talking while driving. At all.
Period.

I don't want someone who does't know how to refocus saying, "Well, Hachi
says it's real easy, I guess I'll go out and try it!" and then screw up.
So, don't talk while you're driving, bots and girls!

In Mass, if you're under 18, you can't even have another minor in the car
unless an adult is present.

Now, I have to go charge up my hands-free. See ya!

There's a huge difference between the person on the phone and the person in
the seat next to you. One will be much less of a distraction than the
other. Can you figure out why this is?

  • Re: Could UA be related to cellphones?
    ... person in the seat next to you. ... I can't comprehend how people make it out to be so difficult. ... says it's real easy, I guess I'll go out and try it!" ... In Mass, if you're under 18, you can't even have another minor in the car ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Tips on handling situations?
    ... I can understand that you were angry though. ... him, and he finally got in the car, only to sit there screaming. ... I really hate this line. ... He sat in the back seat ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: Kinda OT: Question about car insurance after accident??
    ... When I had my car accident last june. ... were covered under the car insurance. ... One child high back booster seat and one infant (rear facing, ...
    (misc.kids)
  • My used car checklist - looking for some feedback
    ... DRIVERS SEAT ... verify driving position ... INSIDE CAR ... inspect interior plastics for scratches, stains, wear, damage, flaws ...
    (rec.autos.misc)
  • Re: Tips on handling situations?
    ... the first thing was he was NOT happy that the train that sometimes runs along a track suspended from the ceiling and going through the whole restaurant was not running. ... DH told him to get in his seat now or we would leave without him, and he finally got in the car, only to sit there screaming. ... He sat in the back seat saying, "I hate you." ...
    (misc.kids)