Re: Could UA be related to cellphones?
- From: "charlesgrozny" <n5hsr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:57:48 -0600
"Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Hachiroku" <Trueno@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:35:14 -0500, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"---MIKE---" <twinmountain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:25719-4B98F04E-60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx My owner's
mentions that cellphone use can affect radio reception. Is it possible
that cellphone transmissions could impact the car's computer and cause
problems such as unintended acceleration?
Using a phone in a moving vehicle is a sign of driver incompetence.
Says who? Another one that can't walk and chew gum at the same time?
If that's the way you feel, then DON'T use a cell phone while driving.
Others aren't as inept.
I never lie and I'm always right.
The jury's out on the lying, but you have been shown time and time again
to not be right.
Joe right? I've yet to see ONE INSTANCE here in which he's right. He owes
DBU and Scott both half a million and me 500 million dollars US.
He's a Liberal so he lies to himself a lot, too.
- Prev by Date: Re: Could UA be related to cellphones?
- Next by Date: Re: Could UA be related to cellphones?
- Previous by thread: Re: Could UA be related to cellphones?
- Next by thread: Re: Could UA be related to cellphones?