Re: OT - Canadian premier wanted "...best possible health care..."
- From: edspyhill01 <edspyhill01@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:45:15 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 23, 2:26 pm, Conscience <nobama@g v.com> wrote:
wanted to get in, get out fast, get back to work in a short period of time."
"I have the utmost confidence in our own health care system in
Newfoundland and Labrador, but we are just over half a million people."
Yeah. He just didn't want to wait for it. And wait. And wait. And wait.
Like the common folk.
"Come to America for healthcare, but bring a briefcase of money."
Reminds me of the ubiquitous scene in movies where people are
exchanging a briefcase of cash for something.
- Prev by Date: Re: Where's Scott in Fla ..?
- Next by Date: Re: What did Toyota know, and when did they know it?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - Canadian premier wanted "...best possible health care..."
- Next by thread: The CEO of Toyota USA is on TV