Re: OT Obama and the repubs

Scott in Florida wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:54:49 -0500, "tak" <jkirch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Can't speak without a teleprompter?-- Obama was doing just fine without one
today!

Who the HELL were you watching?

He was TERRIBLE.

Cite. Here's the transcript to help you. Point out the lines where
Obama was terrible:

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/obama-speeches/speech/173/

In case you don't trust that transcript to be complete, you can
instead give the time points from the video of the event:

http://tinyurl.com/yzm8s5v

http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/01/29/HP/R/28993/President%20Speaks%20at%20GOP%20Retreat.aspx

Of course I trust you'll be your usual fair and balanced self. ;)

  • Re: UltraGlide owners that ride their bikes..--EXCELLENT SUBCATEGORY!!!
    ... Well I am sure there is a public record of that particular court case. ... Why not provide a cite so we can all read the transcript? ... Well then Bryan you provide the cite. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Noel OGara has been sent to jail
    ... should be filmed and put in records we no longer can trust the old way ... Is it true that a transcript is kept of every court case and that the ... I suppose it would be easy enough to tamper with a court transcript. ...
    (uk.legal)