Re: OT Obama and the repubs

Scott in Florida wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:54:49 -0500, "tak" <jkirch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Can't speak without a teleprompter?-- Obama was doing just fine without one

Who the HELL were you watching?

Cite. Here's the transcript to help you. Point out the lines where
Obama was terrible:

In case you don't trust that transcript to be complete, you can
instead give the time points from the video of the event:

Of course I trust you'll be your usual fair and balanced self. ;)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: UltraGlide owners that ride their bikes..--EXCELLENT SUBCATEGORY!!!
    ... Well I am sure there is a public record of that particular court case. ... Why not provide a cite so we can all read the transcript? ... Well then Bryan you provide the cite. ...
  • Re: Noel OGara has been sent to jail
    ... should be filmed and put in records we no longer can trust the old way ... Is it true that a transcript is kept of every court case and that the ... I suppose it would be easy enough to tamper with a court transcript. ...