2005 Corolla rough idle

Hi, I own a 2005 Corolla with 80k on it which I bought with 20k.
Recently, I've experienced rough idle during warm up and especially when
it is very cold out. This rough idle occurs whether the car is in
drive or park. Right away I thought it might just need some new plugs or
injector cleaning but I am not a mechanic so I don't know.
Has anyone else encountered this problem? The car runs just fine other
than this and runs normally when warmed up.
Chris

  • Re: 2005 Corolla rough idle
    ... I've experienced rough idle during warm up and especially when ... The car runs just fine other ... it will stick more when cold than when warm. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Rough Idle, Easy to Overheat along with different SES codes 97 SC1
    ... Front pads are worn to sensor and need to be replaced along with the ... 6/02/05 - Returned because I was worried and had them replace rotors ... 6/07/05 - I notice all of a sudden that the car shakes badly ... and that that should take care of the rough idle!! ...
    (rec.autos.makers.saturn)
  • Ford Focus:Rough Idle
    ... The car has a rough idle. ... leak was fixed that required changing the timing belt. ... The fuel pump was replaced some time ago. ...
    (rec.autos.tech)
  • Re: 2005 Corolla rough idle
    ... I've experienced rough idle during warm up and especially when ... injector cleaning but I am not a mechanic so I don't know. ...  The car runs just fine other ... At 80 plugs should help, If it has a distributor set timing, clean the ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Serious Rough Idle and stalling on 89 Civic
    ... and stalling problem ... Previously I did had a little rough idle ... I ignored it as the car warmed up the rough idle is gone. ... the car is stalling when I stop at red signal. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)