Re: {{ OT }} Oprah's on ...

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 02:27:26 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"n5hsr" <n5hsr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"badgolferman" <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Jeff Strickland, 12/8/2007,4:51:22 PM, wrote:

She is speaking RIGHT NOW live on Fox and CNN, and probably MSNBC as
well. I expect all of the major news outlets to be carrying her. She
is blaming America ...

She's also supporting Obama, but I can't vote for a guy with a
supporter thaqt blames America, first.

Isn't that what all those who hate America do?

--
"They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human
knowledge." ~ Thomas Brackett Reed

You mean like F***ing Headcase and
JoeILiveInMyParentsBasementBecauseIOweScottHalfAMillion?

Charles the Curmudgeon

http://tinyurl.com/338kqp

<SNERK!>

(sorry, Charles, but that *WAS* a good one!!! ;)

.

Quantcast