Camry 2007 XLE V6 with Navigation and Stability Control - what is the fair price?

I want to buy camry 2007 XLE V6 with Navigation and Stability control.
That's about 31,000 MSRP. The quotes I got from a couple of dealers in
the New York City area are close to that MSRP price.

What is a fair/good price for this car?

Would I save by waiting another month?

Thanks!

  • Re: Target Price for 2008 Accord
    ... I'm getting quotes of about $700-800 over invoice here in SoCal. ... Most dealerships are not going to budge off of MSRP ... dealers to compete for your money. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)
  • Re: Patience is a virtue...so is stubbornness! A GT500 at last. (kinda long)
    ... the dealers 15K over msrp was designed to keep it on the lot as an attention grabber. ... Talked a bit, checked out the sticker, asked how much.... ... '03 Cobra Convt. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: Harley Prices
    ... I found dealers charging MSRP with no ... discount since they wwere selling above msrp up until a couple of ... Dealers are ordering fewer bikes so they will probably still be at ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Negotiating for a Honda Fit
    ... I'm in the market to purchase/finance a 2007 Honda Fit Sport, ... of Honda dealers within an hour's drive of me. ... Expect to pay MSRP or very close to it. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)
  • Re: Harley Prices
    ... accessories or add ons but now that the stock price of Harley Davidson ... Depends where you are but selling at msrp is almost like getting a ... more bikes you have to move, ... Some dealers are trying to hang on to the "can't get bikes" lie and ...
    (rec.motorcycles)