Re: Leather vs. Fabric for Toyota Camry.
- From: Scott in Florida <askifyouwant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:45:50 GMT
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 02:11:44 GMT, "Art"
The last nice cloth seats I've seen were in my 2 1983 4WD Tercel Wagons. If
you see one of them on on the road you will probably find the fabric still
in great shape. I would probably take them over leather but no one makes
them like that any more,
The cloth seats in my '92 Corolla Wagon are still in excellent shape.
"C. E. White" <cewhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Art" <begunaNOSPAMPLEASE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I almost always where shorts and hot seats for 2 seconds don't bother me.
Most people who buy leather never go back to cloth but it is a personal
I am the other way, I keep ending up with cars with leather seats wishing
I had cloth. I find good quality cloth holds up at least as well as
leather and I prefer the feel of cloth. It seems most of the world prefers
leather since they are willing to pay hundreds extra for it. Often the
only way I can get a car equipped like I want with cloth seats is to
special order the car. The cars on the lot with cloth seats tend to be
poorly equipped, and the cars with the good equipment almost always have
Scott in Florida
'The Land of the Free. Thanks to the Brave'
- Prev by Date: Re: Echo owner thinking of buying new car-need advice
- Next by Date: 96 Camry overheating
- Previous by thread: Re: Leather vs. Fabric for Toyota Camry.
- Next by thread: Re: Leather vs. Fabric for Toyota Camry.