good toyota shop manual/ rebuildable strut identification
- From: "Ernie" <bbear505@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 5 Sep 2006 18:28:21 -0700
Does anyone have a reccomendation for a good Toyota Camry (1991)shop
manual? I'm new to Toyotas. Where can I get a factory shop manual
from, (other than the dealer)?
How can I tell if my struts are the rebuildable kind or not without
first removing them?
I did a search on this group and someone said that springs can wear
out?? I know springs can sag over time, but the spring rate should not
change. The right rear makes a horrific clunk sound when I hit bumps.
Should I be looking at something in addition to the struts themselves?
Someone suggested that the shock mounts or the springs themselves may
need replacement too.
Any good Toyota websites?
- Prev by Date: Re: Question on Hybrids
- Next by Date: Re: My engineer neighbor's approach to oil change breaking in his truck ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Having trouble starting car...Corolla
- Next by thread: Re: good toyota shop manual/ rebuildable strut identification