The dreaded check engine light
- From: "Reasoned Insanity" <mintclovers@@yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:33:20 -0500
I finally got one on my 95 Geo Prizm LSI. It's the first one I've ever had
on a car and I'm already panicky. Strangely it coincided with my running the
car almost out of gas and I was wondering if that could have anything to do
with it. I had less then a half gallon left when I refueled. I wanted to see
if I could push this tank of gas to 400 miles, but I never imagined that
could make my check engine light go on; if indeed that is the culprit.
- Prev by Date: Re: My engineer neighbor's approach to oil change breaking in his truck ?
- Next by Date: Help! 99 Auto Camry, no gear works.
- Previous by thread: Re: steering coupler (solved I think)
- Next by thread: Re: The dreaded check engine light