2000 toyota corolla windshield washer reservoir broken and interior trim panel

Hi,
Quick couple of questions.

1) My windshield washer reservoir cracked and I can't seem to find any
place locally and/or on the internet that carries one. I tried local
junk yards to no luck. I hate to go to the 'stealers" because they are
charging 138 dollars for the new bottle? Any Help would be
appreciated. Apparently the sun cracked the bottle.

2) The interior plasticy trim that is located near the top of the door
and window(on all 4 doors) is slowing warping away from the metal
underneath. Is there any place I can by the 4 trim pieces and how hard
is it to install yourself. Does it just require you to take off the
piece and glue the new one up? Thanks

  • Re: oldie but a goodie
    ... bottle of Royal Gate off the cluttered orange crate next to the bed. ... across the room to the kitchenette, and fumble with the door to the ... The aged van rumbles to a reluctant start, ... the dozens of useful, or at least interesting, posts that the flame ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [AC] Bush43 Daily Week Six
    ... I closed my eyes and lowered my head into my free hand, ... "It's okay, Jeffery," she said, but I could hear something in her tone. ... setting the bottle down on his desk and looking at me. ... I balled it up and tossed it in a trashcan that stood by the door to ...
    (rec.arts.comics.creative)
  • Re: Best ASC thread
    ... bottle of Royal Gate off the cluttered orange crate next to the bed. ... waves of pain through my throbbing head. ... across the room to the kitchenette, and fumble with the door to the ... The aged van rumbles to a reluctant start, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • oldie but a goodie
    ... bottle of Royal Gate off the cluttered orange crate next to the bed. ... waves of pain through my throbbing head. ... across the room to the kitchenette, and fumble with the door to the ... The aged van rumbles to a reluctant start, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: from the archives: The Life of a Troll
    ... empty bottle of Royal Gate off the cluttered orange crate next to the ... noise sending waves of pain through my throbbing head. ... stagger across the room to the kitchenette, and fumble with the door ... The aged van rumbles to a reluctant start, ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)