Re: OT Lance Armstrong nails the French!

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:53:37 -0500, "n5hsr" <n5hsr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Scott in Florida" <askifyouwant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:14:12 GMT, " dbu." <howard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In article <POidnSmX9KdKVSTZnZ2dnUVZ_vqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
"n5hsr" <n5hsr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Scott in Florida" <askifyouwant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 16 Jul 2006 02:12:01 GMT, "badgolferman"
<REMOVETHISbadgolferman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Scott in Florida, 7/15/2006,9:59:21 PM, wrote:

"All their players (France) tested positive ... for being a**
holes,"
the seven-time Tour de France winner Armstrong was quoted as saying
in
the Los Angeles Daily News on Friday.

What's his beef with the French? I thought he was idolized there for
being a champion of their tournament.

The French have been trying to pin drug use on Lance. They are total
shits in my book and it looks like Lance agrees with me...LOL

--

Scott in Florida

The French. Beat by Lance 7 times. . . .

Charles of Schaumburg

I don't think they like being beaten by an American. Sore losers.

They are not too fond of anyone....

Seems everyone kicks their asses....

Germany comes to mind....

--

Scott in Florida

The English,
The Italians,
The Mexicans,
The Viet Minh,
The Algerians,m
The Hatians.

I think we ought to start a list of who HASN'T beaten the French. . .

The Quebecois,

Wait, they're French, too.

Charles of

LOL....