96 corolla relay clicking

I popped the hood to checked the oil and heard the relay in the fuse
box clicking. Car has been running fine, starting etc. Key was not in.
sitting in P, no power that I could see. I don't know a thing, is the
relay going bad? do I need to replace it or is it something else? thanks

  • Re: Radio trouble 00 New Beetle (1.8t?)
    ... > hear the relay click when I hit the horn button... ... > car cuz they are on back order... ... Well I prev to that I was fumbling around in the fuse panel trying ... > cuz reg oil clogs up the oil pick up...He told me that a lady brought ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled)
  • Re: 1993 Prizm (Toyota Corolla) Will not start
    ... I don't know your car specifically, but there are two or three fuse boxes, typically one under the dash in the footwell above or beside the clutch pedal, and another in the engine bay. ... The other symptoms also say that the computer is not getting power. ... the mount that holds the "Circuit Openening Relay/Fuel pump Relay), ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Bypass fuel pump relay (Nissan Altima)
    ... rubber seals that wear out and allow oil to ... Why is there BOTH a fuse and relay in ... more pressure than is needed and should blow the fuse. ... then should cause the pump to bind up enough to ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Bypass fuel pump relay (Nissan Altima)
    ... rubber seals that wear out and allow oil to ... Why is there BOTH a fuse and relay in ... more pressure than is needed and should blow the fuse. ... then should cause the pump to bind up enough to ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: battery drain
    ... removing that fuse and see if the problem continues. ... Car sat for 4 days without being driven and get in it ... Finally the arc became just a small spark. ... > that which ever relay was the problem had now reset???? ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)