Re: buying clutch on a celica

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 05:28:08 -0700, Coyoteboy wrote:

Hachiroku wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:48:03 -0700, Coyoteboy wrote:
LOL! Full Bore launches in an '83 Tercel AWD Wagon?!?!?

:-)

I'll tell you what. I went ploughing through snow drifts in that car that
were up to the hood. That clutch never smoked a bit!

Impressive. Mind you, dont want to know what the bodywork looked like.
Having run into a 1ft drift with my old peugeot and removed the front
valance from the bumper I try to avoid snow >3 inches these days lol.

LOL! The car was a rust box I sanded and bondo'd and painted BRIGHT YELLOW.

And, IIRC, I think I took the soft rubber valence off myself.

Took about 3 ft of snow to do it!

  • Re: buying clutch on a celica
    ... I went ploughing through snow drifts in that car that ... valance from the bumper I try to avoid snow>3 inches these days lol. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Eve, get your broom!
    ... LOL ... The snow was up to the doors of the Honda. ... tiny bird prints underneath where the car was. ... take refuge under the car when the storm was at it's worst. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
    ... King of Tone wrote: ... a 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T with a 440 Magnum ... This is something like the car that got me to the gig's all through the '60's. ... LOL, the neighbors love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Blizzarmaggedon in situ
    ... The snow never begun in Wishaw til 8.50am. ... So a near impossible journey 8 miles north lay in front of me at 4pm. ... Secondly, get the car out the car park, no mean feet with approx. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Blizzarmaggedon in situ