Re: OT Black Ops to KILL terrorists now. Thanks Liberals...

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:03:11 GMT, Scott in Florida
<askifyouwant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 30 Jun 2006 16:17:14 -0700, "ToMh" <tlhumm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So what "Liberals" were behind this? This is kind of an odd, and
misinformed statement (what's new) considering that 7 of the 9
Justices were apointed by Republican Presidents.
Maybe we need to stop the Republicans from appointing all these
activist judges

What does that have to do with anything?

Rush blames everything on the Liberals...kinda like you ;-)

Judges turn liberal....

Darn good thing we put them through that rigorous screening process,
eh?

Republicans make mistakes.

No comment necessary <g>.

The two that Clintoon appointed are terrible...

Scott in Florida wrote:
From the Rush Limbaugh show.

Black Ops Marine called in and talked to Rush about the idiotic
Supreme Court decision