Re: OT - Bush could learn from Carter

Scott in Florida wrote:
> On 30 Jan 2006 03:53:26 -0800, "Learning Richard"
> <learningrichard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> >Scott in Florida wrote:
> >>

> >> NO RECOUNT SHOWED GORE WINNING...
> >>
> >> NONE
> >>
> >> NADA
> >
> >Then why did Gore win the popular vote in 2000? You can't argue with
> >numbers. Numbers do, in fact, rule, always. Numbers are non-partisan,
> >non-racist, and perfectly factual. That's why I love numbers so much.
>

> Because the Demorats got all the vote from jail birds,

I bet you have one or two misdemeanors under your belt after all these
years (including traffic violations)

> illegal's, and

how do "illegals" vote in anything even approaching the numbers
required to flip an election's outcome? Unless your Republican
Governor isn't on the job in Florida and allows that to happen?

> idiots?

Subjective -- obviously most American Idiots can vote legally, else the
Bush dynasty would never have occured in the first place.

> Please pick up your copy of the US Constitution and tell us how the
> President is elected....

hmmm. I'll leave that as an exercise for you.

  • Re: P.O.W. card
    ... "Scott in Florida" ... I have said all along that I was going to vote as an American ... I am not suggesting that the medicine is better than the ailment, but the fact that medicine is required is at least in part, and a very large part if yo ask me, due to the direct actions of the Democrats. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Does Barack Hussein Obama stand for anything? Now he will "rethink"Iraqtroop pullout position
    ... A fullrecounttaking different views about what a valid vote was ... Of course Gore didn't ask for such a full ... follow Florida Code, thus they did NOT prove Gore won Florida. ... Al Gore would have received more votes than Bush. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: {OT} This man was Barrys mentor....
    ... Scott in Florida wrote: ... More than 114000 views of this video. ... Thinking people won't vote for Barry. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Does Barack Hussein Obama stand for anything? Now he will "rethink"Iraqtroop pullout position
    ... A fullrecounttaking different views about what a valid vote was ... Of course Gore didn't ask for such a full ... follow Florida Code, thus they did NOT prove Gore won Florida. ... Al Gore would have received more votes than Bush. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: How I Use Obama: NBC
    ... The butterfly ballot in Florida ... Gore would have won by a very small margin. ... I think that cost Bush many thousands of net votes. ... allowed a few thousand convicted felons to vote who legally shouldn't ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)