Re: OT - Bush impeachment process gains momentum
- From: "Mike Hunter" <mikehunt2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:46:28 -0500
You just can't be confused by facts can you? LOL
"FanJet" <FanJet27@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> badgolferman wrote:
>> Art, 1/24/2006, 2:12:59 PM,
>> <%_uBf.5775$vU2.4846@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I have
>> no Toyota anymore but want to continue polluting this group with my
>>> The man keeps lying. His only argument is that he is trying to keep
>>> America safe. But retroactive warrants have always been available.
>>> Bush apparently doesn't believe the constitution applies to him.
>> "Impeachment proponents in Congress have been bolstered by a
>> memorandum by the Congressional Research Service on Jan. 6. CRS,
>> which is the research arm of Congress, asserted in a report by
>> national security specialist Alfred Cumming that the amended 1947 law
>> requires the president to keep all members of the House and Senate
>> intelligence committees "fully and currently informed" of a domestic
>> surveillance effort."
>> The above sentence will exonerate him. He did exactly that several
> And, THAT'S a lie!
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - Bush impeachment gains momentum amoung the kooks
- Next by Date: Re: OT - Bush impeachment process gains momentum
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - Bush impeachment process gains momentum
- Next by thread: Re: OT - Bush impeachment gains momentum amoung the kooks