Re: OT - Bush impeachment process gains momentum
- From: "badgolferman" <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 24 Jan 2006 19:36:47 GMT
Art, 1/24/2006, 2:12:59 PM,
<%_uBf.5775$vU2.4846@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I have no
Toyota anymore but want to continue polluting this group with my
> The man keeps lying. His only argument is that he is trying to keep
> America safe. But retroactive warrants have always been available.
> Bush apparently doesn't believe the constitution applies to him.
"Impeachment proponents in Congress have been bolstered by a memorandum
by the Congressional Research Service on Jan. 6. CRS, which is the
research arm of Congress, asserted in a report by national security
specialist Alfred Cumming that the amended 1947 law requires the
president to keep all members of the House and Senate intelligence
committees "fully and currently informed" of a domestic surveillance
The above sentence will exonerate him. He did exactly that several
"Can any of you seriously say the Bill of Rights could get through
Congress today? It wouldn?t even get out of committee." ~ F. Lee Bailey
- Prev by Date: Re: It's automotive, not a Toyota, only $7101!!!
- Next by Date: Re: Highlander Hybrid 2006
- Previous by thread: OT - Bush impeachment process gains momentum
- Next by thread: Re: OT - Bush impeachment process gains momentum