- From: "Sharx35" <sharx35@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:59:14 GMT
"Learning Richard" <learningrichard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Scott in Florida wrote:
>> On 16 Jan 2006 16:30:51 -0800, "xblazinlv" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> >I have noticed this group gets more OT posts than others...but like the
>> >others said they are clearly marked and easy to avoid.
>> >Mike Mangione
>> The problem is that our Toys don't break very often.
>> If we only talked about our problems....what a boring joint this would
> I recently had the windshield replaced in my 1995 Corolla by Safelite
> through my usaa insurance... seems that they didn't seal the rubber
> molding properly. It kind of sticks up, where it used to be firmly
> adhered to the body. Will that just go down over time or do I need to
> complain about it?
Unlike your dick or your boy friend, no, it won't go down.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT AT A TIME AND PLACE OF OUR CHOOSING?
- Next by Date: Re: Windshield
- Previous by thread: Re: Windshield
- Next by thread: Re: OT..stop the OT's