Re: OT - Bush blows up women and children in Pakistan
- From: "Built_Well" <bw@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:39:13 -0500
The beneVolent dbu wrote:
> But clintoon, gore and the rest of them woobly weak kneed and
> worried about their political asses, did not get anybody. The
> result was ....9/11.
I must respectfully disagree.
9/11 would NOT have happened had Al Gore become president in
the 2000 election. 9/11 happened because Bush pissed off a rival
economic group in Saudi Arabia, and they took revenge by striking
back on 9/11.
During the Clinton years, there was not a single airplane
hy-jaking---not one. Bush takes office, and bam, within 9 months
we're hit and hit hard by an airplane hy-jaking.
Bush is the violent type, unlike Gore. With Bush in the White
House, we've returned to the Chicagoland gangster rivalries
and murders of the 1930's.
Bush's oil people obviously took violent action against some
rival Saudi group (murder or assassination would not surprise
me), and they hit back on 9/11.
If you want to learn more about oil "politics" (which is
really "warfare"), I recommend you see the recently released
movie "Syriana" with George Clooney and Matt Damon.
The ironic thing is that after 9/11, the corporate news
media asked the question, "Would Al Gore have been as strong and
prepared to respond to the terrorists in as swift a manner as
George Bush." Idiots. Had Al Gore been elected, 9/11 never would
It's time we impeach George "Capone" Bush.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - Bush blows up women and children in Pakistan
- Next by Date: Re: OT - Bush blows up women and children in Pakistan
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - Bush blows up women and children in Pakistan
- Next by thread: Re: OT - Bush blows up women and children in Pakistan