Re: Checkup for Car
- From: "Wolfgang" <NOwolfXgang_dieterSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 20:36:44 -0500
Might be time to change the cooling fluids (in radiator). You're going on 5
years with it. I would flush the brake fluid too (it accumulates moisture).
"Jeff Strickland" <crwlr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> With only 10,000 miles, there is nothing to be concerned about.
> The people that change the oil should be checking the other fluids, but
> you shouldn't need any of them in quantities to be concerned about.
> <Dorot29701@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Besides getting the oil changed on a regular basis (every four months)
>> what other things should be done. My car is 2002 with a little over
>> 10,000 miles. Do I need to worry about getting the transmission fluid
>> changed? No one has ever suggested anything except rotating the tires
>> Thanks. (I am assuming that the people changing the oil also check the
>> fluid levels. I go to the dealership for this).
- Prev by Date: Re: Speedometer problems
- Next by Date: Re: Water Pump Replacement (Re: timing belt replacement)
- Previous by thread: Re: Checkup for Car
- Next by thread: Vibration from wheels on 94 Toyota Corolla Seca